Volunteers make REGENERATE possible!
We have filled all of our volunteer positions for this year’s event.
We hope you’ll consider joining us as a volunteer this year for either the in-person or virtual conference. In-person volunteers are expected to work up to three four-hour shifts. Virtual volunteers will be asked to commit to two four-hour shifts. Volunteers will be able to attend the main conference at no cost. Additional events will require participants to cover associated costs. If you are assigned to volunteer at a paid event separate from the main conference, fees will be waived for the event.
In-person responsibilities could include:
- Crowd wrangling
- Welcoming/checking-in attendees
- Set-up, tear down
- Supporting A/V, stage, speaker management
- Random on-call responsibilities like coffee/snack support, checking in on the book store, etc.
Virtual conference responsibilities could include:
- Coordinating or facilitating breakout rooms
- Chatbox monitoring and passing along questions
- Tech support for attendees
- Admitting people from waiting room
For additional questions reach out to [email protected]